Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweet Little Vicks

So my sweet little 6 month old is officially crawling and sitting up. She has been pulling herself around for the last 6 weeks but she is officically onto crawling. We looked over at her the other day and she was sitting up. The time has flown by. I can't believe she is already crawling and she is eating pretty well too. Now only if I can get her to stay in her bed at night. Since our trip she has ended up in our bed every night except one. I am too lazy to rock her in the loft so I just hold her in our nice warm bed. The only problem with this is I wake up grouchier than ever and that doesn't work to well with my first grader. So some tough love was had today at nap time and she got to figure going to sleep all by herself. Hopefully tonight will be better.

No comments: