Saturday, November 21, 2009

Utah here we come

Today we leave for Utah to my oldest sisters house for Thanksgiving. Yesterday at Walmart I spent $80 on treats and toys for the kids for the long drive up. I am very excited because my sister who lives in Virginia is coming with her little boy and my brother will also be there. I love going to my sisters house. It is so relaxing and all of our kids get along, well at least most of them.

My sister's youngest is Goobeys age. When I visited for two weeks in September they didn't get along. Goobey tends to cry about everything and her youngest likes to hear him cry. Although they did finally start to like each other at the end. We caught them riding the snow sled down the basement stairs. It was quite funny to watch.

So we will see what funny stories I have to offer after this trip. We have lots of exciting things planned so I should get some good material.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Have FUN! Rick called and told me you'd made it in one piece-good luck with the stuffing....hahaha