Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday(What used to be my favorite day of the week)

Do you remember when Friday was your favorite day of the week? The school week was over, the work week would end and in theory have a lovely weekend. This is how my Friday went.



  • Went to bed at 12:30 am(having stomach pains from too much Mexican food)

  • Baby decides her stomach hurts too and is up six times from 12:30 to 6 am

  • 7:30-decide to take the kids to Quick Trip for donuts(and my diet Dr pepper)

  • Visiting teachers at 9

  • Sweet E drinks almost an entire bottle of children's ibuprofen

  • Call poison control

  • Take a shower

  • Drop my kids off at the sitters

  • Drop my car off to have tires rotated and balanced

  • Have a great lunch with all of my sister in laws for my mother in laws birthday

  • Pick my kids up from the sitters

  • Change a diaper that smells like rancid grape ibuprofen

  • Change a baby diaper that smells like squash
  • Think about what I don't want to make for dinner
  • Start to prepare something I don't want to eat for dinner
  • Get the kids ready for bed and then have the night off
  • Go to bed dreaming of all of the Glorious things my kids will be doing tomorrow

1 comment:

jen said...

LOL. You are awesome!