Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sweet little Vicks


My sweet little Vicks is now 5 months old. I can't believe how fast this has gone by. She is rolling and army crawling all over the place. I just love how much joy and laughter she brings into our home. About a two months ago she started growling at us. I mean like a dead animal sound or a jaguar meets a moose growl. We would growl and she would growl back. I guess that should be expected with two older brothers growling at you EVERY time they see you.


One afternoon we were at my sister in laws letting the kiddos play in the back yard so we would have some peace. It was a beautiful afternoon so she had the door open and her dog was kind of hanging out by it. We were casually talking about life when she says " What is that noise?" I didn't know what she was talking about so we continued to talk. Then she says" there it is again, is that Molly( their dog)"? I start to laugh and proclaim like a proud mother that it is my sweet little V.


My sister in law starts to laugh so hard I thought she was going to bust a gut. After the laughter dies down she states" I have never heard anything like that before". So my sweet little V, making a name for yourself already. Hopefully you don't follow in Goobeys foot steps.

No comments: