Thursday, November 19, 2009

What my kids have to have to sleep at night

So I was telling someone the other day what my kids had in their beds and they thought it was funny so here it goes.


  • My oldest son-6: his library book on the night stand, whatever little toy he has been playing shooting with and his purple blanket grandma made him

  • Goobey-4: Alligator blanket, red light saber, Max and Ruby and his latest favorite Star Wars magazine Auntie J gave him for his B-day

  • Sweet E-2: Every stuffed animal she can find, between 4 and 6 books and her blankets

  • Baby V-5 months: she thankfully doesn't have anything yet except her pacifier

So I think that Goobeys probably is the silliest but we have had countless nights were we are running around the house looking for that stupid light saber.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I knew he would love that magazine!!