Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So I am finally getting this over with!

So after much debate in my home over my chosen title for my blog, my dear husband has conceded to defeat and allowed me to use this title. Now don't get me wrong, I knew that my hubby liked gaming from when we first met over 12 years ago. But in the summer of '05 he discovered WOW(World of Warcraft). Now those of you who know someone who plays WOW know that they will be on for HOURS!!! Some nights are better than others but I can officially say that he doesn't get on the computer until after the kids are in bed.

I am going to try to use this blog to keep better track of all of my children's many memories. Sometimes I just can't remember events and it just kills me, so this is my shameless excuse for a journal. So hopefully I will be able to get some good stuff on record and make you laugh too. There is never a dull or boring moment in our house.

4 comments:

Jeanne' said...

I use blogging as a journal too so good for you! It helps me remember things! Keep it up!

Marilyn said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so glad you've joined. I can't wait to see what happens next!

jen said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear your good stories. :) My blog is my journal too...although it is SADLY neglected. :)

Jessica said...

YEAH! Way to follow the crowd Cassandra :) Just kidding. So excited you are blogging. you have way too much funny stuff to not share with the rest of us...like A's adventures with star wars, etc.