Thursday, November 12, 2009

My sweet little Goobey

So I know that it seems like I have been posting a lot about my little Goobey but he keeps things funny( just like his dad). For Veterans day our oldest had school off so we decided to have a family breakfast out. We all are sitting down when the waitress comes to take our orders. I order for the kids and in the middle of ordering we hear a loud "pop". I look up and Goobey has something white all over his face and all over the cushion by him.


Rick and I look at each other and look at him and are kind of confused. Then it pops into my head. I ask "Did he squeeze a creamer?" We all start to laugh and then I realize that Goobey isn't looking up at me. He has his head down and eyes closed. This somewhat concerns me and I wonder if he has any in his eyes. I ask him and he looks up at me with his eyes still closed with creamer ALL over his face. We were all laughing so hard including the waitress. Never a dull moment with our crew.

No comments: